Thursday 28 August 2014

Take 5

Can you remember the Dave Brubeck quartet and " Take 5" Malc tells me the musicians are all dead now.
Take 5 is an idea I have for the book swap. I will continue to take the books I have designated to go back again but could borrowers " bring 5 and  take 5"
Really what I am trying to avoid is masses of books that we then have to try and dispose of. If we all chose 5 of our clean, newish paperbacks to take and swap rather than empty our shelves of long past their sell by date books, (which we have all been a bit guilty of) The book swap would be easier to manage.
Chris is still happy for you to take  newish Magazines which if no one wants he will dispose of.
I cannot believe the swap is coming up again on Monday 1st of Sept. next week, at the Gazpacho starting at 10.30 am.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com