Thursday 28 August 2014

What to do with excess books

Evening Val,
How about donating them to schools so they can improve their English ?
Vx


Val says  trouble is schools have the same problem of us all- space. The numbers we are talking of are too great and I think schools would also want them tiraging/ sorting for quality, standards of literature etc. We need somewhere where without problems we can take bags full and leave. 

Your own business with FREE stock If an enterprising person wanted to sell books on the market these could be available for free and they are all clean modern paperbacks generally. Good dry space at home to store, got spare time at the weekend, want to make a bit of spare cash, could be for you. When I started bookselling I sold paperbacks on a rack outside my shop at the weekend and I could take £200 a weekend just selling paperbacks. As all the books would be free, it would all be profit. Worth a thought? Contact me if you fancy the idea.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com