Tuesday 26 August 2014

Life jacket sponsorship

Hi Val
On Easy Jet flight yesterday, my book was accidentally stowed in the top locker, so resorted to browsing the ESJ magazine. I see EJS support a wide range of events/initiatives ......so thought it an option to approach ESJ this coming weekend, for life jacket/canoe sponsorship? 
Small financial fry for them, especially where almost all attendees at the regatta are customers! 
Worse thing that could happen is they either say no, or we have to listen where jackets are stowed and have a whistle to attract attention.

Would the Commodores like me to do that on their behalf? I worked in PR in previous lives.
Gaynor Stuart-Smith
Val says certainly worth a try. I have passed the letter on to the two commodores and I am sure they will say go for it. I think we need to explore every possible avenue.