Friday 22 August 2014

Those who do not like my caring for all people, give this post a miss.

Bardot’s support of National Front head Marine Le Pen hasn’t wavered a bit since backing her in the 2012 presidential election, if anything it’s grown stronger.
In an interview with Paris Match that hit the web this week, the 1960s fashion and cinema icon who's since become an animal rights activist said: “I hope she saves France, she is the Joan of Arc of the 21st century.”
Val says sorry to those who do not like my politics, but I despair that anyone could agree with the policies of hate and racists and anti-Semitic views put forward by the FN party and Marine Le Pen.
What am I saying, I am not sorry at all and will continue to fight  any degrading of status of any human being, whatever the colour or religious persuasion. 
Is this a rant?