Saturday 21 September 2013

To be added to the blog list you have tasks to perform

Bonjour Val,
I'm an avid TAGlines reader who lives in the Lot. I'm almost in the Aveyron, though, as the Lot River flowing outside my windows is the boundary line here...right across is the Aveyron. I love reading about your naughty donkeys, Henny and Penny, and all the other adventures in your neck of the woods.
I write a blog that I would be happy to share with TAG readers. I frequently write about things I do in both the Aveyron and Tarn-et-Garonne. For example, my latest entry is about the pre-Romanesque church in Toulongergues near Villeneuve.
Evelyn Jackson
Cadrieu
Val says
Hello Evelyn
I remember having the pleasure meeting at the talk about "the resistance ladies"
If you would like to have your blog added to the blog list you have  two tasks to perform. Looking at your blog favourites TAG is missing so if you would respond by adding  TAG that would be really good. First task performed, then on to the next
 I see you sell lovely photographs. I  think it  would be interesting if you wrote a piece for TAG telling us all about your life split between two places and a little about your work, which by the way is lovely. These tasks completed and I will be more than pleased to add your blog to the list 
Evelyn replies
Yes, we did meet at Martyn's very interesting talk about the resistance. I enjoyed that evening very much.
I'm happy to add TAG to my blog favorites.
I'm actually here in France full time having lived here 2 years now. Would you be interested in a brief summary of how I landed here? It's all connected with blogging!
Or I could regale you with stories about being a flight nurse during my nursing career years or raising buffalo in Iowa or living in the Yellowstone Nat'l Park backcountry or learning how to pack a mule 
Let me know!
Evelyn

Comments to taglines82@gmail.com