Monday 30 September 2013

Susan Hunt has an at home Coffee morning for Cancer charities

Thursday is the At Home Coffee Morning here at my house in Puylaroque and I am combining it with my usual yearly Macmillan Coffee Morning, the proceeds of which this year I am going to split with a French cancer charity.
It starts at 10.30 and coffee and cake will be €5, if you stay for a ploughman's lunch and wine then it will be an extra €5.  I shall also have books for sale at €1 for three.  If you want to bring your husbands/partners or a friend then it will be great to see them.  Please could you also bring a cake or something nice, and any leftovers I will sell as you leave.
Directions to my house as follows:
In the centre of Septfonds take the turning down by the bar signposted Puylaroque, stay on this road for about 7k, you will come to a T junction, turn right and then left, it’s marked Monpezat/Belmont, there will now be a patisserie on your left, on this road take the SECOND turning on the left at the BOTTOM of the hill at the cross roads, it’s marked Lapenche/STADE.  Stay on this roads for 1k, then take the first drive you come to, and drive into the STADE, take the dirt track on the right by the river and we are in front of you.
It will be lovely to see you, but please let me know if you are coming it will help me to know numbers.     email     sueandlarry@gmail.com
xx
Susan
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com