Thursday 26 September 2013

Funeral Services

Dear Val,

Today a lady called Bregtje Backx told me of your website.

Until 31 december last year I have had a funeral company for 3,5 years in Les Cabannes near Cordes sur Ciel. Amongst my clients there were some British and Dutch families for whom, without exception, it was a great relief to be able to organize the funeral for their loved one with somebody who spoke their language and who understood their wishes for the farewell meeting.

Today I my business is to help Dutch and British families to deal with the French funeral companies and to help organise their farewell meeting. I know the French funeral law and the habits and I can help to point out the possibilities whithin French law (and these possibilities are often much more than suspected).

I would like to make myself known amongst the British and Dutch population, because I think there is a great need for what I am doing. Would you be prepared to dedicate a space on your website to me, in which I can make myself known and where people can ask questions and exchange information about this subject?

I would be grateful if you would answer my e-mail or give me a phonecall on 05 63 56 20 43/ 07 81 63 20 77

Thank you in advance,

Marietta Kenkel
Val says I have written and suggested that Marietta pays 35 euros for an advert for 3 months
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com