Saturday 14 June 2014

I am no better than I should be!

This may surprise people who know me, but unbeknown even to myself for the last 12 years I have been " a sexual temptress"
It all started with the old farmer up the road, whenever I walked the dogs past his farm, the poor man was so lonely, on his own so I often spent time chatting to him. He always invited me in but that was not practical with the dogs.  Even when he started propositioning me, I saw the funny side and as Malc said the poor man was nearly blind ( I preferred  to think of him as near sighted) Sadly he died a couple of years ago but he was well in his nineties.
Then there was a chap over the road  living in a farmhouse with his mother. I went to ask for some straw when we first got the hens. The man's mother came to the door and shooed me away when I asked to see her son. " Leave my son alone, he is handicapped and has nothing to do with women" This poor lady suffers from dementia and is in a maison de retraite now.
But then listen,  I spend hours alone in bars drinking coffee! Often when we shop Malc and I to speed things up go in different directions and arrange to meet at the bar. I often end up chatting to people whilst I wait, helps with the French and I have met some really nice people... Hmm! men when I come to think about it.
Just think the rest of the people in the bar were thinking " look at that English trollop making up to the men". Oh! heavens it makes me cringe with embarrassment!
I have a long way to go with this integration lark.
Do you think that  French women are more concerned about their chaps having extra marital affairs as polls show they do?
As mentioned in an earlier post ,  decent women in bars, well it's not the French way.

Propositions  to taglines82@gmail.com