Saturday 21 June 2014

What do you think?

Many people say if you send a post to TAG you should put your name to it. They are not happy with " S" or "anon" The last person to feel strongly about this was Diana Jackson. She feels it is more interesting to know which person holds which views.
I do agree with her and I have to stick my neck out all the time. The problem is I struggle to get readers writing in at the best of times.

It is therefore your time for a " sondage/ vote. If you feel readers should give their name tick enjoyed.
If you feel anonymity is important to you tick sympathise.

Malc thinks using pseudonyms happens all the time in the press and  is a sensible precaution and on football sites he uses " boroptimist" He thinks people can be very cruel and can send hate mail.

I think I would filter any of that as I do now with TAG, so it is not a problem, but in this  household it is one we disagree on.
What do you think?
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com