Friday 20 June 2014

Making a fuss, well it works.

Hi Malcolm, 

This might amuse you.  After my frustration that the BBC was no longer broadcasting Test Match Special online to international listeners, and your kind suggestion that I use a VPN, I contacted a journalist friend, Peter Oborne.  He kicked up a rumpus on his blog.  


As a result TMS is now broadcasting an audio-only stream on YouTube for the second Test which started today.  Victory!

It’s also worth noting that Aggers, if that means anything to you, suggested privately that we use the VPN TunnelBear, which I can now recommend highly.  It costs $5 a month but is very easy to operate and can be cancelled at any time.

With best wishes, 

Rupert
 Malc says: Thank you for that Rupert. I wonder if Blowers has any sites for interesting passing buses. Only TMS fans will understand (or care).