Sunday 15 June 2014

A world class vegetable grower in our midst.

Hi Val
I met Ross Keightley today the man who co wrote  "How to Grow World Class Giant Vegetables".
Lovely man. Very knowledgable.  He's interested in your 'fete' and is here in July
Glynis
Val says  now this excites me, a knowledgeable " world class vegetable grower" here in our midst. I will google the book and get more details. Too late for me this year but who knows what I and you could produce next year!


Ross Keightley's new vegetable book is available on www.worldclassgardening.com as a freebie. Just go to the site, then scroll down and click the image of Peter Glazebrook with his world record potato. 
Val says just checked out the link and each week you would be sent a chapter, not what I would want to do, better to buy the book on Amazon if you wanted it.
Val says again Cannot find it on Amazon, I will phone him and ask for more details
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com