Tuesday 17 June 2014

A survival task

Hi Val,
I wonder if you and TAG could possibly help?
For the summer I need 10 bottle crates, 10 strong bamboo canes or branches (3cm/ 1 inch thick should do the trick) and fairly large pieces of lightweight plastic- an old log cover would do. I am doing a 'Survival' task as an English language task with French students and need these items. I could return the crates at the end of summer, if they are needed back.
I would be very grateful if you could post this on Tag for me. I can be contacted via the shop in town (Maison Noble Val) - we open Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays in the afternoons and Sunday mornings. Or, alternatively, please give my e-mail address and/or 'phone number- 05 63 30 56 62.
Many thanks in advance
Michelle
Val says  what fun, good luck with that.