Friday 25 March 2016

A French speaker hoping to improve his English

HI  Val
I'm looking for an advanced language exchange. My mother tongue is French, and I'll be pleased to exchange with an English native to improve our conversation level.
I was  wondering if you could help me find out somebody that would be interested ?Thanks a lot,
Best regards   Jérôme
Val says I asked for more information. I think this could be good for anyone also wanting to improve their French.
 Hi Val,
Thanks a lot for your quick answer. I'm 42 years old, I'm living nearby south Toulouse, so I think beginning the exchanges by skype, if it doesn't matter, whatever will be possible mornings or afternoons.
Your remarque make me think that I have an other question ! Yes we are also looking for a family in England  for our son Arthur, which is 15, for July, like 2 weeks. If you have contacts or news, please feel free...
Thanks a lot,
Best regards
Jérôme       jfargette@yahoo.fr