Saturday 14 March 2015

I put it all down to team work

Hi Val, 
It was my pleasure and I’m so glad Maya seems to have a great home.  I’ll do my best for the next little lad.  I certainly don’t want, nor expect anything in return, except ................................. perhaps 

you could advertise our Easter Barn Book Sale ?! In aid of Poorpaws and Cancer Research,  4th April, Easter Saturday,to be held at Lesley’s Barn in Beliben which is a tiny hamlet next door to Sauzet in the Lot.  10am to 2pm all books and dvd’s at one euro each and lots of yummy home made cakes to have with a coffee ‘sur place’ or to take home for tea.  If anyone has any books/dvd’s they want to donate we will try to collect if it is not too far.  Books should be in good saleable condition and nothing weird and wonderful such as ‘Income Tax Laws 1979’, believe me, it happens !!
 
Thanks Val,
Sue x
Val says I asked Sue what we could do to help after she kindly put Maya on her site for rehoming dogs and this was her reply.
The team work came from Maeva and Katy, the French dog catchers and rehomers in St. Antonin. They contacted me and I diffused the information wherever I thought there was a chance. Then Sue of Poorpaws kindly put Maya on her site and wham bang Don appeared into the picture.