Friday 6 March 2015

I got an early dentist appointment...

... but I have been warned by other gleeful dentists customers to keep stumm on where and who.
The happy clients were leaving as I was entering and we did have appointments with the same dentist, who told me I was the 4th Brit today. All TAG readers I suspected.
I do like having a laugh and discovered that the young dentist has a sense of humour. I explained I needed lots of dental work as I had stopped mid treatment at another surgery  where the dentist is now retired. I stopped going as the dentist chastised me every appointment as my mouth was too small, getting quite irrate about it. Anyway today the dentist assured me my mouth was " assez grande"
When I told Malc the good news on leaving Malc turned to the dentist to say that he knew my mouth was big enough. We all fell into fits of laughter with the dentist saying he appreciated Malc's joke!
Are you laughing readers?
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com