Wednesday 7 January 2015

I would imagine everything will be on " security alert"

Hi Val
Guess who is in Paris this weekend?
Probably will be fine, I have avoided many such attacks in the past, London
& Paris - although don't want to tempt fate. Looking forward to our visit to
the newly revamped Picasso museum on Saturday and catching up with old
friends. Always love going back to Paris. Hard to think I lived there for 35
years! I love the recent photos on your blog, it's lovely to see the trees
laden with frost in the sunlight. It has been very cold here too in
Brussels, although today much warmer and I think deluge forecast for
tomorrow.
cheers,
C B
 Val says   I am sure things will be calm now. Thanks for keeping in touch and so glad you like the photos.
comments to taglines82@gmail.com