Tuesday 21 October 2014

Hey Jude, this puppy won't let you down.

Hi Val
I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce myself.
You and your lovely readers have christened me Tag or Taggy. Now, that is very nice but after much consideration ( see photo Jude 1) I have decided that as it is the year of the letter ‘J’ for animal names in France that I will now be known as Jude.
I heard Hey Jude on the radio and my foster mum appeared to enjoy that song so I thought ‘what the heck, may as well try and please her’
I can’t believe I have only been  here for 3 days but have to admit that the surroundings are rather more palatial than with my poor mum, Candy. I am warm and cosy and have regular meals, admittedly not as many as I feel I need but enough to keep body and soul together! The foster mother is slowly being trained to recognise my many requirements and seems to be a quick learner. I have also picked up a trick or two of my own and have fooled them into thinking that I fully understand the use of newspaper for bodily functions – she has had to put out an appeal for more papers and I am starting to appreciate the finer points of the British press ( photo Jude 2)
I would like to say a big thank you to Val for setting me on the road to stardom, to Terri Tippett for her generous offer, to Judy Kent for all her newspapers and of course a very big thank you to my wonderful mum, Candy for giving me the chance of life in exchange for hers.
I miss her.
I look forward to writing more as I become more expert with the keyboard – my foster mum complains that my claws scratch the keys – she keeps threatening clippers – sounds terrible!
Anyone who thinks they would like to offer me a ‘for ever’ home can come and visit us near Cordes just call my secretary, Jane on 06 24 09 87 30 or 05 63 53 95 57
Many thanks, Val
Jude