Wednesday 1 October 2014

Everything going for her!

Hi Val

I am rubbish at gardening, don’t live in Varen and have, to my knowledge,
never been to a ‘salon du jardin’ in my life, but (and how can you resist
such an offer?) am happy to give you a hand in any way possible. Just let me
know.
L
Val says you are right I cannot resist such an offer from a bubbly personality. Firstly the Salon du Jardin is for every village round about. You need no knowledge of gardening as subjects on display to be judged include many categories including needlework, wood turning, photography etc, etc.
The fact you have never been to a Salon will make it more special when the day comes around.
It is a bit of an adventure for us all and as long as we all have fun, that is what it is about.
I will be in touch, you are booked.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com