Sunday 19 October 2014

Bits of gossip

There is a new Catholic priest at St. Antonin and shock horror he is young with a beard. He lives in the Presbytere at St. Antonin and  TAG  is receiving favourable feedback. Not being religious ( OK Alex) I was surprised how many Catholic friends  we have and how the talk has all been about the new Priest whom everyone seems very happy with.
Conversely nothing to do with religion unless it is the adoration of the female form, a certain book of photographs being passed around has caused quite a talking point. As the photographer, mentioning no names said to me " a book with 120 pages and only 9 of the female form, why is there no comment about the other photos?"    I have yet to admire the photos and  I am no prude but I personally find the male nude much more interesting.
Malc said " surely the male body is not interesting?" Well darling said I " it depends on your point of view, what about the statue of David in Florence or even some of David Hockneys sketches of the male body and Robert Mapplethorpe's male nudes, much more interesting to me than female nudes, although they all can have a beauty? "
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com