Monday 6 October 2014

816 views again yesterday

Notice how I say views and not readers. I am going to need writers before too long to help me out, those short posts take a minute to write and if 816 or half that number send me something TAG will keep going for the next month in style.
Today I saw a surgeon and need to have a small operation on my hand which will mean in two weeks time everything will be down to my left hand. That sub will have to take over feeding animals and me and dare I say it ... do the ironing for a few weeks. Where will he get the time to write TAG and correct my left handed mistakes. So start thinking of interesting relevant posts about France to send, to keep it all running smoothly. Oh and while I am at it, anyone up for donkey recaptures if they escape?
( a word of advice from the surgeon, he explained how easy it is to operate on the wrong part of the body when you are doing countless operations. That is why nurses preparing you keep saying " is it the right or left one?" A top surgeon he knew had just opened up a mans hip cutting through all the tissue to discover it was the wrong hip. A mix up as the man was on his tummy rather than his back.
If you are planning a hip operation ask them to mark back and front with an indelible pen, is what I thought and keep saying droite, droite, but I do muddle droite and gauche.
 I was meant to have this hand operation a year ago but after listening to the surgeons tales of " well it is such a hard operation, give me a carpel tunnel anytime compared to this", I changed my mind. He also said  "the last lady complained about pains up her arm afterwards.. but she was a depressive. Do you get depressed ?"  he said.
 Out of 400 hospitals doing the operation this man is high on the list placed 17th for success. Certainly would not fancy the 400th ... but now it needs sorting and no I do not suffer with depression... yet!
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com