Wednesday 13 August 2014

There you go, ironing could make you a sex object!

Hi Val,   
Thanks for informing me that there as been a problem with loose dogs in the street by the the cafe in Verfeil. But the sign is still off-putting. Why not simply say please keep dogs on leash or dogs welcome only if leashed and well.behaved. There was nothing to indicate that my well behaved leashed dog would be welcome at the cafe, quite the opposite, so I left and went elsewhere for my coffee.

As for ironing, I don't think anyone should have to do it man or woman, and I haven't ironed anything  in years thanks to wearing lots of knits, the fluff effect of putting things in a dryer for a couple minutes(with a moist hand towel or dryer fabric softener ), plus a  lack of concern about having less than perfectly ironed fabric.

But I will say that I find men doing housework of any kind, ironing, sweeping, washing, to be very sexy and he may not be able to do it for long without interruption.   Besides how can we expect men to help with the housework if we continue to propagate the idea that it is "unmanly".

Jeanninehttp://helping3horses.blogspot.com

http://www.jeannineedelblut.com

À coeur vaillant rien d'impossible.

Comments to taglines82@gmail.com