Saturday 2 August 2014

Many thanks to Bretgje

Last bookswap Bregtje had volunteered with another lady to take all the books. In the event the other person did not turn up so Bregtje took all the books home, and there were masses. She had suggested I went to sort through them before the next swap and this afternoon has been my first opportunity.
Bregtje had unpacked them all and got them on shelves in the dry garage/ cave ready for me to go through them.  Brejgte and Paul then insisted that they would take all the many bags to the dechetterie for Emmaus and bring the others on Monday.
What a kind and considerate couple, and to top it all they have  a black labrador like Twister  and at least one pet hen!
 These are my sort of people.
Thank you to you both.
Val adds I now know that it took two trips and all the family on holiday helping
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com