Sunday 3 August 2014

Laughing I said" its going on TAG"

As I was busy jam making I asked Malc to make a start on the ironing, there is always heaps after a change over. I went  to see how he was getting on, and he was stood there  with a puzzled expression,  looking at the  steam iron with the water in a jug. Eventually he said , " so how do you get the water in?" I could not stop laughing as I showed him and he defensively said " I would have figured it out"
Happy ironing Malc! Come on you ladies, you have to tick enjoyed.

It did not end there, he has just shouted up that he has broken the ironing board, two rivets have collapsed! I' d better go and see what is happening, (still laughing.)
He is right, the ironing board age 48 years, which I have had all our married life has died. I leave you to your own conclusions!
As long as Malc does not say now " I will treat you to a new one darling!"
I should add that he is hoping his mates tick sympathise!
A sad picture, a man surrounded by ironing and a broken ironing board, a poor tortured soul, out of his comfort zone.

Comments to taglines82@gmail.com