Friday 15 August 2014

Christmas cake and foodie films

Hello Val

Please pass on my thanks to the lady who donated the Christmas cakes to the
raffle last year. It has been carefully stored for me by Jenny and I only
cut it recently when my Dad and Aunt came over for a holiday. It was
delicious! On the subject of food, I noticed that the first reviews are out
for 'The Hundred Foot Journey' which recently opened in the United States.
The critics are generally snooty about the film but my impression is that
cinema goers will enjoy it. "The real stars of the film are the scenery and
food" according to The Washington Post. In one review St Antonin Noble 
Val gets a special mention! The Film will receive it's UK premiere on Wednesday
3rd September at the Curzon, Mayfair and will then be on general release
rom Friday 5th.
Best wishes Terri

Val says the Christmas cake was made by Victoria China for the Christmas raffle.
The film will be on  in St. Antonin in Sept.

That gave me a shock, it reads on one line  " Val gets a special mention"  and for a second I thought " ah gawd no more please "
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com