Sunday 24 November 2013

Time to explain how to read TAG again

If someone sends me something to go on TAG I usually try to get it on the same day depending on my commitments that day. So if you have sent something to be posted and do not look for a few days or a week even, then you need to find the days posting around the time you actually sent it. Now how you do this seem to have some of you foxed. You scroll to the bottom of the page and look at older posts and because TAG is so prolific that post may be 3or 4 pages back in a week. The front page like a real newspaper only lasts for a couple of days and then the news moves on.
Twice in writing and editing TAG I have had steam from the ears when someone has asked " why have you not posted my information" followed by !!!!!!!!!! or being asked three times and even when I emailed and explained it has been on, being told, no that was a different time in the summer grrr.
Not everyone reads TAG, not everyone wants to, and I appreciate that but I think everyone realises it has an audience which if you are having an event  that audience is useful to reach but please, please check if your piece has been listed so I do not have to rush to my donkeys for calming moments.
Also did you realise there was a search for facility on TAG. At the very top of the page, left handside is a search box, so you could type in for example cakes or donkeys and all posts with that word comes up.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com