Friday 29 November 2013

Can you help?

Hello Val
Do you know anyone who is looking for a new home for a full sized female goat or maybe a donkey?
I have had 2 goats for years, but my beloved Polo has just died. I'm lost without her. I am now left with a very lonely Daisy (Polo's daughter). 
But more than anything I am worried about Daisy in this cold weather, with no one to snuggle up to. I am spending lots of time with her, taking her for walks. But I'm sure I'm no substitute for a goat.
I would be so grateful if one of your readers could contact me if they know of a goat that needs rehoming. A full sized goat would be ideal. But a pygmy or even a donkey would be fine as long as they are female. Thanks for your help
Alison
 v.mann@gmail.com
Val says  Do we know anybody with goats Anke?
comments to taglines82@gmail.com