Friday 29 November 2013

Bonny and Twister, often partners in crime

Bonny the golden and Twister the black lab, what a fun pair they are. Bonny was a 60th birthday present from Malc who knew how much I wanted a dog but it was impossible whilst we still worked. In fact Bonny set off the menagerie that we now have. Bonny is top of the list with both Malc and I and we have joked that if we ever parted there would be a court case for  "dogental "( like parental) rights for Bonny. I could argue that she was mine but Bonny might argue that even though I feed her she would go with Malc as he is more fun. I sometimes hear him whispering " who is my darling then" and get short shrift when I say " is it me ?"
Twister, we got as a rescue dog at 8 years old and he is an old chap now but very loving and needy. He would hate being left on his own, but thankfully with his friend Bonny who he adores, he will stay quietly.
When the children come on holiday it is to see the dogs and often the children sob as they leave with their arms around the dogs vowing to be back to see them soon.

Val says -  sorry but on slow news days, you get pet stories!
Twister, a handsome lad
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com
Found this when going through the dog file, [ what a character Daisy was]



Bonny when young