Friday 22 November 2013

Should we have Sky movies?

Thanks for a smashing evening. We both thoroughly enjoyed the film, which is
rare! The vibe was definitely an upmarket cinema, without the emergency exit
signs marring the all enveloping darkness.

As I said, we caught up with Argo on telly (a real thriller) so we won't be
there on Tuesday but I hope that you enjoy the fim.I look forward to the
next film at the Odeon Mas del Sol.
Thanks again and love, 
Sarah
Val says Kind Sarah, does not mention a stream of dogs and cats passing through!
I wonder if the Browns have sky films to have seen Argo on TV.
Do other readers have Sky movies and how much does it cost and is it worth it?
I buy DVD, s often but maybe it would work out cheaper having a subscription to Sky.
Val says  after some research I think the cost of around 600 euros for the set up and package for the year is to much for films I will only watch in the winter months