Friday 22 November 2013

TEN donkeys !!

Hi Val
There is an excellent hairdresser in Le Ségur called Marie-Paule who used to have her own salon in Albi.
She has a proper salon in her garden and it is perfect for a more private hairdo.
I love it as I get a French lesson while having my hair done.
She is getting lots of clients all recommended by satisfied customers.   tel 0563380049
In Lagarde Viaur, there is a Dutch lady, who has many donkeys. She is finding it difficult to cope with them all and would like to rehome 10 of them I believe.
Could you mention it on TAG please?
alanandcarole@yahoo.co.uk
Val says A donkey is not just for Christmas. I think TAG would need more information about the herd to get anyone interested and rightly so. I did so much research before I got my girls and  a prospective carer needs to know genders and social history and costs of keeping two donkeys, you cannot just have one. I get  a lot pleasure from mine but you do need to do some planning and research. So Carol I would suggest you ask your friend for more information. There is a good donkey community here so help and tips are always on hand
Two donkeys need about one acre.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com