Thursday 21 November 2013

Can anyone help with this request?

Dear Val
 
I have been approached by a French student in Espinas who is currently studying at Toulouse a BTS audiovisuel degree. As part of her course she has to gain some work experience and asked me if I had any contacts in film, television or advertising where she could experience the making of films,videos, as her speciality is moving pictures (image animee). She is interested in finding a placement in the UK.
 
So I wondered if among the many people who contribute and read TAGlines there could be someone who could help her or if they have a contact through a family member that she can speak with to discuss the possibility of a work experience for next April.
 
If anyone needs more info they can contact me Christine Hargreavesbonjourhargreaves@meshnet.fr
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com