Friday 22 November 2013

Anne Allassane makes the news again

Good morning Val,
Just wondered if you were interested in this item about Anne Alasanne ? This is the link http://www.huffingtonpost.fr/2013/11/21/incendie-masterchef-anne-alassane_n_4318729.html?1385064458 
I also have a new email address. Kind regards,
Elly xxx


Val says Without checking the link it maybe the story of a fire in the house of a neighbour near Anne. I discussed it with Malc and decided not to run it as I wondered as Anne had lost her children in a fire it might be a bit insensitive to post it. I think there is interest in Anne Allassane and her restaurant at Montauban since she was a a French Masterchef winner.
Elly thank you for sending the post and I will change to your new email address and ask all your friends and potential customers to note it.