Thursday 28 November 2013

Fifi, the local ladies group of all ages earns praise.

Nearly another end of year for the very popular ladies group in the area Fifi, Friends in France International. Although I am on the committee I am often too busy to be very involved but  I  guide a Poetry group and enjoy the Gardening group,  now under the professional guidance of Debbie from Le Jardin des Espiemonts.
I did not have the chance yesterday at a committee meeting  to congratulate the team on having  a  hundred members and providing a support to many people new to the area who might otherwise have struggled to make friendships so now I would like to offer my thanks to you all for all you do.
Keep up the good work ladies and continue growing and having fun
Fifi can be found in the side tab.
comments to taglines82@gmail.com