Tuesday 31 January 2017

Brexit an assault on our human rights?

Hi Val, 
I am sending you a link to this article. I find it very important for all the Brits in EU countries, who were denied a vote because they had lived abroad for more than 15 years and of course for the Europeans who live in Britain like myself. If crowdfunding is going to be started I am certainly contributing. Will let you know if I find out more. In the meantime you may wish to put this link on Taglines82 and your blog? 
On another note, I had asked my friends and family not to bring me presents for my birthday, but rather an envelope with a small donation for the refugees in our area in France. I collected € 150. You may wish to use it for the boys who are setting up home, or for another group. Will send you a cheque in the next few days. 
Lots of love to you both,
Elly 


ellywright131@gmail.com

Val says I certainly feel as if my human rights have been assaulted
What a lovely thing to do Elly for our refugees. I will pass the money to Anais Rondeau as many of the young Sudanese at Bruniquel have no money as yet and to charge their phones and buy toiletries etc. it will be very useful. Anais and the workers and volunteers there are planning a musical fund raiser at the end of February.