Saturday 21 January 2017

Looking for rental accommodation + some French conversation

Hi Val,
 we met at the cafe in Saint Antonin when you were collecting Christmas boxes for the young refugees. I was with my daughter Irena. Would any of your TAG on-line readers know of any long-term rental accommodation in the center of Saint Antonin. I am currently staying in a lovely place however need to move out in May. Preferably I would like to rent a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment/small house with a patio, small garden or balcony (so I can enjoy the sunshine). It will probably be a year or more. I am a widower, so it will only be for me. On another note - would anyone be interested in an informal English/French conversation exchange. I am keen to learn (however still very basic) and thought it would be nice to meet up for a coffee and chat, or maybe a small walk and chat? Anyway many thanks Tom. My email address is tommak39@gmail.comor 0563 41 76 73