Wednesday 25 January 2017

The fight goes on

Dear friends,
I have just pledged another contribution to this cause. I find yesterday's Supreme Court ruling encouraging and the reasons set out in the link below,  to continue challenging the Government,  very compelling. It was actually good reading and touched on some issues which are very important to me personally (as a Dutch European having lived, worked and continuing to pay taxes in UK for some 50 yrs) and my British friends In France and other European countries. I don't often send out a plea like this, but yesterday's ruling would not have been possible if people like us hadn't got together and contributed something. 
Best wishes,
Elly

I just pledged to this case: https://www.crowdjustice.org/case/parliament-take-control/
comments to taglines82@gmail.com