Tuesday 10 January 2017

Nous sommes le mardi dix janvier

A wet morning but much milder, a few mild days forecast but then a plunge in temperatures possibly giving us snow at the beginning of next week.
I must remember to check we have supplies of food for all the pets and that we have bread in the freezer... just in case it is batten down the hatches.
Lots of friends now have gone to Spain for a few weeks wintering in the relative warmth.
We never mind a few days or a week away but I get homesick for the pets and the beauty of the  countryside if I am away longer. As I walk the lanes with the dogs there is always something new to see with the seasons. At this time of the year it is often the beauty of the Pyrenees covered in snow.
I will be " trudging" through the rain this morning trying to see something beautiful!!
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com