Tuesday 25 October 2016

What a successful afternoon.

Linda Walsh in the dotty top today showed her top was the only dotty thing.
What a huge success was her fundraiser, raising money for the local dog rehoming charity in St. Antonin. It was a sunny day and the house and gardens were overflowing with charitable folk. Raffles, bring and buy, massages,plants from Debbie of Jardin des Espiemonts,  tea and cakes, you name it and it was on offer.
I know from arranging fund raisers how much one puts in so to Linda and everyone who helped on the day , WELL DONE.
I am sure Linda will make a report and let us know the total.
I personally want to thank Jane Hodge  for once again thinking of our refugee guys and arriving with duvets and towels.. all will be going to Realville.
Brilliant afternoon I loved every minute and was pleased at long last to meet my facebook sparring partner Richard Wyllie Harris. I said " you are taller than I thought," he said "you are smaller than I thought. " We will now resume agreeing or disagreeing on facebook!

and the final total raised was a wopping amount,
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com