Thursday 13 October 2016

A chef's job for a refugee

Dear Tag Online,

My name is Raj Adgopul and I am hoping to take over a Indian Restaurant in Cahors and I would like to explore the option of potentially employing a refugee chef. Something along the lines of this:


I also hope to attend this Saturday evening event with my family and get to know the new people who have arrived here in France.

Please see below the advert I have published on facebook, please let me know the best I can speak with in regards to this opportunity?

Many Thanks,
Raj Adgopul


Indian Cuisine Chef needed in Cahors

A well-established Indian Curry House, now taken over by new management is looking for a Chef with experience of cooking Indian cuisine. 

-       Good salary and accommodation will be provided.
-       24 -28 seat restaurant plus takeaways.
-       Lunch and evenings.
-       No French language but reasonable English essential.
-       Good support will be provided 
For details PM me or email me at:  rajeshadgopul@yahoo.com