Monday 17 October 2016

Nous sommes le lundi dix sept octobre

Look at me, such a beautiful outfit.
Misbah asked his family to send it over and it fits.
I am so excited, I love new clothes.
Misbah thank you so much it was a lovely thought.
Misbah who is in the gite at the moment with Shaban
has been promised we will all go out to celebrate his getting 10 years asylum.... and I will wear my new outfit.
Misbah is very excited as in 3 months when he has done his 3 months learning French will be able to ask to bring his wife and three children over here to be with him. Bringing them to safety is what he has been dreaming of... and he will see his young son he has never yet seen.
I should add it may take some months after for all the paperwork for his family to come.

Wow! 76 likes and favourable comments from friends on facebook, I have missed my calling I should have been a model!!!!
o