Tuesday 25 October 2016

A rallying call

Hi Val,
 I tried to call but your phone not working. I went to Realville this afternoon, Marie Claude seems very nice but to be honest not someone who hassles for stuff or support. They are desperately short of helpers, I really got the feeling that desperate is the word. It's a bit of an odd set up, very utilitarian, 6 kms out of Caussade, I'm told most of the neighbours are hostile, not all but most. Clothing & shoes are in terribly short supply, duvets needed, kitchenware not. Saturday 2pm is coffee & take a cake to share, meet the boys who I'm sure will arrive by then. Input needed really badly I think. I know it's too far for you, I said I'll help for a month until we leave, weekends MC is not there so she was very eager for others to turn up. Can you tag this somehow.... There must be Brits in Caussade.
Laura xx

Val says
This is the sort of call TAG is good at, I have loads of bedding given today, I wonder if we can get it over before Saturday. ( we have French visitors arriving tomorrow for 3 days) 
Can anyone get three duvets and towels and bedding from us to them? If not I will go on Saturday afternoon. Who is up for coming with me?
I had a feeling Realville with 50 arrivals would be a more difficult prospect. I will get on to FIFI members who live over Septfonds way and see who would be interested in coming on Saturday.
This is a rallying call for you all

This is where the centre is
au Centre Équestre 'Les Écuries des Elfes Blancs' à Réalville

Nous vous remercions de votre générosité !

D'autre part, nous serions heureux d'accueillir toute bonne volonté pour l'aménagement des lieux, la décoration des logements et l'animation d’ateliers éventuels (français, métiers, animation sportive ou culturelle).

Pour toute question relative à cet appel à dons et l'animation du CAO à venir , n'hésitez pas à me contacter :

Marie-Claude LAFITOLE – Animatrice UDAF82 au Centre d'Accueil et d'Orientation de Réalville - 06 84 18 86 35 - mc.lafitolecao@gmail.com
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com