Saturday 29 October 2016

A question please?

Hi Val,  I do hope all is well in your world.

 I have a quick question and do hope you can help :
 Is there a group that gets together to play Bridge at all ? – local to St. Antonin  ?
 I know a wonderful, independent gentleman of 92 who would like to meet up to play.  

 At the same time, I know you do an English Book Exchange on Monday nights (once a month I think?)
– would it be Monday coming ?
 Thanks so much for any thoughts / further ideas you may have
Kind regards
Jayne (Millard)
Val says there is a bridge group that meets Thursday night at Caylus in the Bar bascule, starts at 5 pm. There are players from around the area so a lift and partner may be able to be arranged.
The book swap is on the first Monday morning of every month starting at 10.30. I think the date this next time will be the 7 th. It is a good place to meet people over a coffee and find out what is going on.
There is also a games  night playing cards and board games at The Gazpacho, who has details of that?
Any other ideas anyone?

Hi Val
7pm Monday evening, Gazpacho, weekly.
Always canasta; other games possible. 

xC