Monday 8 February 2016

Nous sommes le lundi huit fevrier

A dry morning, will it last? It is not cold and I have been out feeding the donkeys in warm pyjamas.
The donkeys Rosie and Lucy do not mind what I wear as long as I feed them. When I turn my back  I see them giggling together  but a laugh on a morning is worth such a lot.
Perhaps I should wear my pyjamas more often if it gives a laugh!
Malc says ... please NO.
Malc is on crutches at the moment with a dodgy knee, the artificial one is fine,  it is the attached one that is playing up.
 At the meeting last night I explained how the refugees liked working and helping a couple of old people, old and one disabled!! and I suddenly thought... that is us and was not sure if I should have said it. Mentally it just does not apply.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com