Tuesday 2 February 2016

Just not getting his oats

Busy day again, went up this morning to congratulate the two lucky boys.
After lunch we picked up four to help us move some hay bales about and clean out the donkeys. a job that takes us a couple of hours was done in a minute. Then Malc took them to buy sand, teaching them French words for everything.
Julia French friend invited us afterwards for crepes and we had a lovely moment with her, partner and little Ayla.
I said hello to Filou and Coco, got a real cuddle off Coco but Filou turn to give me a kick. Not a happy boy I thought. Julia said she is having to be careful in the field with him as he has done that to her. Poor chap he is missing the girls, after all,  Julia had told me he was fine. Such a gentle chap normally I have never known him be cross, just shows when you are not getting your oats ...
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com