Thursday 7 August 2014

Wonderful artwork

Hi Val

Please would you let the members on TAG ON LINE  know that I am having an exhibition of art /illustrations in conjunction with M.Ferrer The French Poet of St Antonin.

I have illustrated several of his  'TALES' which will come hot off the  press next week.

Twenty years ago I closed my portfolio on an illustrating career , having had a London Agent representing me, my clients included VOGUE MAGAZINE, THE INDEPENDENT NEWSPAPER, BBC WORLD SERVICE, BBC GOOD FOOD ,DESIGN WEEK etc.

Somehow illustrating some of  M. Ferrer Tales has inspired me to revisit my portfolio and have an exhibition of some of my 'original ' artworks that went to press all those years ago!!!

I hope the various styles chosen to be exhibited will give pleasure to the English and French community and create interesting critique/ reviews.

I also wish that  your French speaking members will also visit the Capharnaum and  take a moment or two, to read these delightful tales!


Thank you!