Monday 4 August 2014

In, out, shake it all about.

Sensibly at the book swap the books had started covering tables inside the Gazpacho. We arrived with a determination to be outside if possible, so I had with me an old dog towel to dry tables and chairs and set my books up under an umbrella. We were certainly down on numbers with it being a rainy morning but there were still plenty of books to choose from and many new DVD's.
I met lots of new people who were all very complimentary about TAG and one lady, I think I kissed her especially since she said she loved the donkey stories.
A lovely youngish couple have moved fulltime to Najac, just what the village needs. They own two terraced houses next to the Oustal du Barry, which are now one house. They are really delightful, the couple and the houses.
Back home now with only a few books to sort ( thanks to those who helped) and the weather is starting to improve with brighter sky arriving from the West.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com