Wednesday 6 August 2014

Children are so sweet

The renters children are up every morning to help me feed the donkeys and clean out the hens and let them out. This morning they were hanging around when we had finished and I was keen to have my breakfast, so I  suggested they brushed the dogs. I left them with dogs and brushes in the courtyard.
About half an hour later there was a tap at the door and little voices saying " what should we do now?" I suggested they went home for breakfast. The little boy said " Val, are we special?" I asked what he meant and he explained were other children on holiday allowed in our yard to brush and walk the dogs?
I said they were both very special and the dogs loved them. The little girl said her Mum was so pleased that in the few days she had been here she had got over her fear of dogs.
They leave at the weekend and then the next special children arrive!
Malc says hmm! four older Spanish children!
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com