Friday 1 August 2014

Another pincher and puncher!

Hi, Val.
 I'm sorry not to have read TAG earlier, but I can tell you for next time that you're "got", that you should say (and possibly deliver) "a punch and a kick for being so quick and no returns". If you are "got" a bit late in the day, you say "a pinch and a blow for being so slow, and no returns".

I have always delivered at least one of these on the first of every month, and as you know, that's quite a few months. I am usually the person who delivers the pinch and punch, because Gareth usually forgets it's the 1st and because he's nicer than me.

I thought everyone did it, so when I was at a Les Petrolheads meeting on 1st June I pinched and punched one of their members. Luckily she laughed, but she'd never heard of it either. Ooops!

By the way, Petrolheads meets at Parisot Lake this Sunday  (also see http://lespetrolheads.wordpress.com/2014/07/20/august-meet-at-the-lac/ for details) and it's FestiLac there on Saturday and Sunday.
Love
Sarah
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com