Friday 27 June 2014

Two swipes in this post I think

Hi Val
 Just think how lucky you are to live near a squatter whose only crime that we know of for sure is that he is untidy. Imagine if you lived near someone who doesn't think "The French" in their own Republic, fought for in the bloody streets, have a servile enough culture.
 Pah!
 Charles

Val replies  presumably Charles thinks nearly killing a couple and their dog in a terrible write off car accident and then running off from the scene is acceptable, I do not, and would want the perpetrator pursued  and brought to justice, and I will do my bit in helping this happen.

Leila says
Just read your latest post on Tag, presuming it was meant as a dig at me, perhaps Charles doesn’t realise that the majority of the friends we’ll dearly miss are French! Plus we’re keeping our house hence we have a chance to come back one day.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com