Saturday 21 June 2014

assigning name to posts for TAG

Hi Val
Interesting point to consider, and after doing so I'm of the opinion that it's a higher ideal to uphold the open sharing of views. In a democratic world, it's a value we treasure. The capacity to influence debate and disseminate an alternate perspective all contributes to our social development. Whether I person chooses to assign their name or not is somewhat less relevant, even though we may be curious. Imagine a world where your views are stiffled or punished. So, continue all posters to TAG, anon or not, I'll read them all and assess based on the content of your contribution rather than be swayed by the name adhered to it.

Di Tornai


Val says I am in the fortunate position that I know the name and email address of the sender.
Comments to taglines82@gmail.com