Monday 23 June 2014

Jacynth Crozier, find her in the adverts

Dear Val,
Thank you. Here is a little bit about myself and my work.
I am English but I grew up on the continent, going to a French school from
the age of 3 and then university, first at Montpellier and then at
Aix-en-Provence, to study medieval archaeology. I worked as an archaeologist
in the Languedoc-Roussillon region until mid 2011, when the situation became
no longer viable. As it became obvious that I was going to have to find
something else to do, the idea of working as a translator grew. Speaking
fluent French and English and being competent in Spanish and Catalan, it
seemed the obvious choice. So after re-training and some administrative help
and advice about starting my own business, Crozier Traductions was born.


My idea, from the start, was not only to work on translating documents, but
also to help English speaking residents with situations they might find
difficult or stressful. I can accompany them to meetings to help translate,
write letters or make phone calls for them or take the problem off their
hands and deal with it for them. These situations range from issues at the
bank, to taxes, insurance claims or problems with the phone company, to name
just a few. I also give French lessons or, for those with good French but
who would like to practice it more, French discussion. I am situated near
Najac, in the Aveyron, so I am not far from Villefranche, Saint-Antonin,
Cordes or the areas thereabouts.


Thank you again, and thank you for making TAG such an interesting and
enjoyable read.
Kind regards,
Jacynth

Comments to taglines82@gmail.com